Monday, November 9, 2009

Hot Week

Distance 4km [total: minimalist 36km: Barefoot 42km]

Just thought I'd post an image of the weather forecast for the week.
This is our spring weather and already it getting up into the steaming region.
Running in this temperature can get very hazardous.



I did about 4km at the beach this evening, the sand was soft and so gave my ankles a good workout.
I still find that it takes me a while to get into the right style and that I get some lower leg tightness at the front of the left leg.
I think it is because I am trying to consciously get my feet to land in a certain way rather than let them work it out on their own, does that make sense?

If the Friday forecast is correct I will postpone the Friday run and go on the bike instead.

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment