Saturday, October 31, 2009

Recovered

Distance 0km [total: minimalist 23.5km: Barefoot 24km]

The feet seem to have amazing powers of recuperation.
Sore and tired yesterday and today ready for another day of walking around.
I resisted the temptation to run again as my tendons gave me little twinges, not the sort that signals tendonitis but more of muscles that haven't been used in a long time.

I did a few barefoot walking laps around the local rugby oval nice and gentle, no straining.

I returned my Vivo Barefoot Aqua shoes earlier in the week as I'd ordered a size too small. I find all these sizes in different countries very confusing.
In my old Asics runners I would always buy a US 10 size, which according to the charts translates to a UK 9, that is what I ordered.
I did come across a website that advised ordering a size bigger than your accustomed size.
As soon as I get a refund I'll order the next size up.
I hope I can get them before Christmas.

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment