Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Beach run

Distance 4km [total: minimalist 11km: Barefoot 8km]

Tuesday after work and the temperature was a nice warm 25C.
It was very tempting to go for a run along the beach and that is what I did.
A short barefoot run of 4km with the last 800m on the concrete and brick.
The feet were good this time, no blisters, must be getting a bit tougher.

I did notice the other day while walking around barefoot that I had a clicking somewhere around the ankle on the left leg.
It always makes me a bit nervous when I can't work out where or what is causing the sound.
I'm assuming it is because the lower leg and feet are still in the early stages of gaining more strength.
I'll keep monitoring it to see if it persists or fades away over the next few weeks.

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment